Income Protection Insurance

“Continue paying my mortgage and bills if I am not working”

There are times in life when circumstances beyond your control can lead to a drop in your household income. It may be an accident, unemployment or a long term illness that causes this, but unfortunately your mortgage and monthly bills will still need to be paid.

Gregory Law FP can offer advice on products that are designed to help at a time like this, some examples of these are:

Accident, Sickness & Unemployment Insurance (ASU):

Will provide you with an income to meet your outgoings if you are off work sick, have an accident or are made redundant. Policies aren’t always linked to a mortgage, some can simply provide a monthly benefit to help cover household associated outgoings such as rent, utility and insurance bills.

Income Protection:

Is an insurance policy that pays you a monthly income if you can’t work because of long term sickness or an accident, and of course we’ll only cover you during the term of the policy. If you stop paying your premiums your cover may stop. This income can be used to help pay your bills and living expenses until you recover and are ready to return to work.

Put simply – Income Protection works when you can’t.


For more information regarding Income Protection Insurance please call us on (024) 76 717 564 click the button below to contact us:

Contact Us


YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE. Our fees and charges vary depending on the Services we provide to you. We charge a fee of up to £250 payable at the outset and £250 payable when you apply for a mortgage.

Gregory Law FP (Financial Planning) Ltd act as a credit broker not a lender.